Please send your resume to：firstname.lastname@example.org
· Responsible for reviewing the localizational translation with co-workers.
· Summarize feedbacks from users to provide suggestion for product optimization.
· Coordinate online/offline events according to local cultures to keep a good relationship with local users.
· Establish information exchanging mechanisms with the development team to ensure the communication is efficient.
· More than 1 year relevant experience in games localization, event operation and marketing.
· Proficiency in both Chinese and English, North American nationality is preferred.
· Familiar with the culture of United states and Europe, with experience in European/American game companies is preferred.
· Passion in game industry and familiar with popular mobile/PC games.