Please send your resume to：neteasehr-UX@service.netease.com
Location：Guangzhou /Hangzhou , China
· Create high-quality and unique interface design style to support and reinforce gameplay
· Create design specification and process standard to maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire project interface.
· Coordinate with game producers, interaction designers and programmers, and lead design team to complete product’s interface design.
· Iterate game UI based on feedback to polish features to a high quality.
· Create and optimize UI design methods to make the design team provide better service to product.
· Share excellent visual design experience and methods with teammates.
· A minimum of 3 years’ game graphic design and interaction design experience
· Strong graphic design skills -- particular iconography creation, artistic sense, and fluency in Adobe Photoshop
· Ability to render and paint all types of game style on current market. Game design experience across multiple platforms is a plus.
· Self-owned theory and summary of visual design; strong understanding of interaction design, and user experience principles
· Awareness of current trends in user interface design
· Be familiar with game development process, and able to understand technical implementations, and limitations
· Ability to work well with a team
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
· A passion for video games, and user interface design
· Prototyping skills with tools such as Adobe Flash / Microsoft Blend
· Extensive experience playing games