Please send your resume to：neteasehr-UX@service.netease.com
· Plan and execute studies independently to learn user behaviors by means of quantitative and qualitative · research including playtesting, surveys and user interviews
· Travel abroad to conduct user research, main areas including Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Malaysia and etc.
· Pay close attention to game localizations in Southeast Asian countries, and partner with designers and · producers on game teams to improve user experience through evaluation and follow-up
· Assist in building up the new survey channels.
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Familiar with basic user research practices and multiple tools
· Enjoy games and show strong interest in several certain game genres while open to new games; In-depth · understanding of at least one mobile game (more than half-year gaming experience)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Able to conduct user interviews and conversations through a long period of time；
· Positive attitudes towards challenging work
· Can accept regular business trips to China head office and countries in Southeast Asia