Please send your resume to：email@example.com
Shanghai, China. We will sponsor work visa for foreign nationals.
- Collaborate with an international localization QA team to improve game localization quality.
- Responsible for testing, identifying, recording and suggesting fixes to potential bugs in mobile games relating to language, implementation, user interface (UI) and compliance issues.
- Monitoring and collecting feedbacks from global players to provide valuable advice to team.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Proficient in English. Chinese language skill is preferred but NOT a must.
- Strong communication skill and proven teamwork experience.
- Passion for video games and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.