Please send your resume to：firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Contribute to the design of specific game features.
2. Implement game content such as levels, dialogs, item data and more.
3. Contribute to designing and writing the setting for a new IP.
1a. Game Designer: More than 3 years of experience in game design and/or at least one quality RPG, Simulation or Strategy game shipped in a design role.
1b. Junior Game Designer: More than 1 year of experience in game design and/or at least one quality RPG, Simulation or Strategy game shipped in a design role.
2. Possess good personal characteristics such as taking the initiative to solve problems, having the ability to collaborate well with people from other disciplines and contribute to a positive team spirit.
3. Good command of written and spoken English.
1. Having visited or lived in China before and/or having experience working with Chinese colleagues.
2. Experience in one or more of the following areas: System design, balancing, game economy design, narrative writing, game scripting, interaction design and procedural content generation.
3. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field.
4. Experience working with Unity.