Please send your resume to：email@example.com
What we do: the Knowledge Management (KM) team focuses on managing intellectual assets for organizations within our company. We enhance the accumulation of knowledge and experiences, facilitate rapid employee learning and development, and we support the implementation of business values and corporate strategies.
The role will involve the following:
(1) Follow-up on internal projects/project members to accumulate experience and know-how by giving interviews, inviting contributors and offering guidance
(2) Introduce external knowledge sources focused on advanced game technologies, and contribute to the internal learning base.
(3) Facilitate communication between different project/department employees through the KM platform community, promote the sharing of knowledge and creation of new ideas;
(4) Build an operating environment for innovative learning based on best practices and knowledge exchange. The NetEase Games KM portal serves as a knowledge exchange and sharing platform between employees. Knowledge management service specialists（KMers） will carry out knowledge management responsibilities on this platform.
Said responsibilities are as follows:
1. Collect and curate external game design practices and know-how, continually improve and iterate the company’s internal game-domain knowledge base, and facilitate efforts to internationalize said game knowledge base;
2. Help foreign employees better understand and integrate into the company;
3. Promote knowledge learning and sharing among foreign employees through events and column operations to help them learn and develop better;
4. Leverage language and communication skills to raise international awareness for Chinese employees (in terms of language and global understanding).
1. Interested in learning growth, interested in knowledge sharing/community management/event operation;
2. A good understanding of knowledge management concepts, systems, processes and tools (information organization, retrieval, knowledge extraction, knowledge services);
3. User-oriented service mindset, good communication skills, detail and results-oriented, responsible, and sense of teamwork.
4. Love games, a true game enthusiast.