Please send your resume to：firstname.lastname@example.org
• Master specialized knowledge in interactive entertainment industry
• Conduct independent research and in-depth analysis of domestic and interntaional technology and industry trends, key company research, and pan-entertainment contents and formats.
• Focus on investment and collaboration opportunities. Complete quantitative analysis and market forecasts.
• Assis in coordination and communication between NetEase departments and partners.
• Be responsible for preliminary coordination, negotiations, monitoring project executions and more.
-Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Art related area;
-At least 1-year experience in Technical Art experience; Or experience in 3D Graphics.
-Familiar with 3D Engines，such as U3D，Unreal Engine，etc.; Graphics Algorithms knowledge and programming language (e.g. C++, Python, etc.) is preferred
-Proficient in game art resources pipelines and specifications; Familiar with PBR process and Standards.
-Outstanding Learning Ability and Problem solving Ability is preferred.
-Familiar with 3D art production tools, DirectX3D, OpenGL, Render Pipeline，Shader.