Please send your resume to： email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
· The Executive Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Investment and Partnership department in North America.
· Manage day-to-day office logistics, assist with meeting scheduling, external individual visit to the site and associated meeting logistics.
· Assist NA team to handle contract processing and payments to vendors, suppliers and contractors, maintains the integrity and confidentiality of files and records if needed.
· Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties (Due to Covid most of them are virtual now).
· Performs other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate would have:
· A Bachelor’s degree, prior 2+ years of related experience is preferred, but recent graduates with no experience are also welcomed to apply.
· Experience working in multinational environments is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Fluency in both Chinese and English language.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the US.