Please send your resume to： firstname.lastname@example.org
Location：Los Angeles, CA, US&Bellevue, WA, US
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assist and potentially guide NetEase’s strategic planning through industry trend analysis.
· Base on strategy, screen target companies and build proposal for the strategic partnership or investment and close the deal.
· Lead deal transnational process and closing.
· Explore, research, design and execute business partnership structure for creative projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or above.
· At least 3 years of related work experience. Experience in leading gaming/internet/content firms or top-tier fund is a plus.
· Familiar with gaming/content industry. Interested in games, live-streaming, literature, AR/VR, and other interactive entertainment content and technology. Have insights into new industry trends and find synergy in potential partners.
· Self-driven, strong execution skills, ability to build mutual trust with founders/clients, and deliver mutually aligned results.
· Result-oriented, able to find creative solutions.
· Have connections in gaming/content/pan-entertainment industry, investment opportunities and other recourses. Have experience exploring new clients and initiating partnerships.