Please send your resume and cover letter to： firstname.lastname@example.org
Location：Flexible - remote
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Identify and explore high quality game and IP contents, which can lead to investment/ publishing / co-development deals.
· Represent NetEase Games in worldwide industry events and grow NetEase Games presence in the designated market.
· Work directly with game developers and IP creators, owners, attorneys, subject matter experts, development team and business leaders.
· Help NetEase Games and related companies to shape co-development strategy, go-to-market plans and publishing deals with major console & PC platforms, and 3rd party publishers.
· Manage existing key accounts in given territories, help portfolio companies to improve business capabilities.
· Bachelor’s degree or above.
· At least 5 years of experience in gaming industry with proven track record or highly successful products/ deals and extensive business network.
· Have a true passion for gaming, with in-depth understanding of the dynamics of the gaming industry esp. major players.
· Strong communication skills and empathy, able to maintain pleasant relationship with major partners.
· Independent and creative in making business decisions, willing to shape and explore new business models.
· Nice to have good understanding of AA-AAA co-development scene (major players) and engagement processes (RFP).
· Nice to have fluency in Chinese/ Japanese/ French, but not mandatory.
· Preferred Location: Europe (UK), Asia (Singapore or Korea), North America (United States or Canada).
What we can provide:
· An exciting opportunity to connect with top notch creators in the world, and truly empower their creativity via new business models.