Please send your resume to： email@example.com
Location： Edinburgh, Scotland
Roles & Responsibilities:
NetEase is looking for a Lead Project Manager to help manage the development of some of the most popular games from our partner studios. As a Lead Project Manager, you will be working with different NetEase teams to promote collaboration, communication, and lead the game in reaching its strategic goals. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with different teams and stakeholders to help achieve a common strategic vision. You will work with key disciplines such as art, design, QA, and business to ensure the game will be executed on schedule and on quality.
· Understand and evaluate the complete game development process, including development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management, and development auditing for one or multiple projects/teams.
· Work with different teams to solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
· Establish regular and efficient communication with different teams and key stakeholders to provide project status updates and ensure strategic alignment.
· Keep teams and partners informed on development results, schedule, and updates.
· Validate the organizational structures, processes, and practices of the teams to ensure efficiency.
· At least 7 years of Project Management or Game Production experience with leadership responsibilities.
· Excellent knowledge game development cycles, tools, and processes.
· Proven track record of successful delivery of critical projects. Experience managing a large project, or multiple projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Business Management, etc.