Please send your resume to： firstname.lastname@example.org
Location： Flexible – remote.
Preferred Locations： US West Coast (California or Washington preferred); BC, Canada.
Roles & Responsibilities:
NetEase is looking for a Senior Project Manager to help manage the development of some of the most popular games from our partner studios. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working with different NetEase teams to promote collaboration and communication. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with different teams and stakeholders to help achieve a common strategic vision. You will work with key disciplines such as art, design, QA, and business to ensure the game will be executed on schedule and on quality.
· Work across different teams with key stakeholders to track initiatives, interpret requirements, and report challenges.
· Provide clear and quantitative reporting team leadership to provide visibility for timely delivery or highlight areas of risk
· Work with different teams to solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
· Keep teams and partners informed on development results, schedule, and updates.
· Validate the organizational structures, processes, and practices of the teams to ensure efficiency.
· At least 5 years of Project Management or Game Production experience with leadership responsibilities.
· Excellent knowledge game development cycles, tools, and processes.
· Proven track record of successful delivery of critical projects. Experience managing a large project, or multiple projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Business Management, etc.