Please send your resume and cover letter to： email@example.com
· Conduct independent research and in-depth analysis of international technology and industry trends, key company research, and pan-entertainment contents and formats.
· Support investment and collaboration projects from sourcing, evaluation, preliminary coordination, negotiation to execution and partnership enhancement.
· Participate in various types of projects to help NetEase Games increase exposure in the global market.
· Complete quantitative analysis and market forecasts. Develop good business sense and understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Coordinate with different internal and external partners to improve effective communication and collaboration.
· This is a Recent College Graduate Full-time position.
· Must have graduated within the past 12 months, or will be graduating by Summer 2022, with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree.
· Must be able to obtain authorization to work in one of the following countries: United States, Japan or Singapore.
· Passion for video games or pan-entertainment industry. Experience in game/consulting/investment industry preferred.
· Proficiency in MS office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) is a must. Proficiency in project management tools preferred.
· Exceptional analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Fluent in English; Fluency in Chinese Mandarin, Japanese or any European language is a plus.