How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· UK (Manchester area preferred).
· Hybrid working arrangement (in office and WFH).
Ready to help build a team from ground up? NetEase Games, one of the world’s largest video game developers, is expanding up its branch in Europe. With an aggressive growth plan for all functions, we are eager to find an experienced and knowledgeable Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to a first-party global studio with its central studio in the UK.
· Perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of a first-party studio in UK.
· Manage day-to-day office logistics, assist with meeting scheduling, external individual visit to the site and associated meeting logistics.
· Handle contract processing, procurement, payments to vendors, suppliers and contractors, business travel planning, invoice, and reimbursement processing etc.
· Assist with planning and execution of special events and activities, such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, team-building activities, holiday parties (Due to Covid most of them are virtual now) etc.
· Constantly work with corporate legal, HR, IT, business leaders and key stakeholders to ensure effective communications and collaborations.
· A positive and ambitious person always keen to take on new challenges.
· Ability to thrive in dynamic work environments; agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Proven ability to learn new technologies and to adapt to different systems.
· Self-motivated and adaptable with strong problem-solving skills.
· An eagerness to learn new software and develop skill sets.
· Prior 2+ years of related experience.
· Experience working in a startup environment.
· Experience using Zoom, Slack and G-Suite.
· An interest in video games, tech, films, and TV.
· Desire to be part of building an amazing product that will redefine entertainment.