How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Remote or hybrid. Anywhere in the US. Will also consider candidate who is located or is willing to relocate to Singapore.
About the role
The HR Generalist/ People Specialist is a key member to support the globalization project in the Investment and Partnership team of NetEase Games. You would manage both strategic planning responsibilities and administrative tasks in a variety of areas, including recruiting, benefits, employee on-boarding, well-being initiatives and employee relationship. You may also take on other small projects to ensure efficient and excellent operations. If you are a people-person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you to accelerate your career.
· Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for open positions, and qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, value and motivational fit.
· Present screened and qualified candidates to the recruiting manager and ensure regular status updates to the team on pipeline activity, challenges, and market intelligence.
· Assist in full life-cycle recruitment including scheduling business interviews, drafting offers, coordinating background check and etc.
· Keep track of onboarding documentation and procedure and help coordinate employee onboarding experiences.
· Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
· Help establish, monitor, and review employment branding strategies to ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are met. Update company’s related news and information across different social media platforms.
· Ensure employee well-being by providing a variety of support to the team, including but not limited to, conducting team building activities, guiding employees through various internal systems, advising on the creation and change of policies around employee issues, and resolving problems or disputes.
· Participate in special tasks to support the globalization projects.
· Perform administrative duties as needed.
· Passionate about video game and/or the broader entertainment industry.
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, psychology, business management or other related majors.
· 2+ years of HR-related experience, recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
· Solid business and financial acumen with critical problem-solving skills at scale.
· Comfortable working in a diversity team. Experience working in multinational environments is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Fluent in Mandarin is a plus.