· In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the team during the due diligence phase, planning as part of the carve-out or merger integration transactions, and post-close execution management.
· Serve as active participant in diligence of target company in order to lead the evaluation of key issues, assessing integration challenges and development of postclose plans
· Work closely with cross functional leaders including HR, IT, Facilities, Legal and Finance, as well as the leadership, to complete integration action items and deliver on strategic objectives of each integration if needed
· Identify potential risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate by ensuring deadlines and compliance requirements are met.
· Continuously validate hypothesis, and evolve thinking during the project process, could build on strategic thinking approach and further apply this to areas of work
· Bachelor's degree or above;
· 3+ years related experience; Experience in leading tech / gaming / entertainment firms, banking, consulting firms or top-tier funds is strongly preferred;
· Experience in integration planning and divestitures a plus;
· Superior influencing skills, empathy, coupled with the ability to develop deep,trust-based relationships with different stakeholders;
· Resilience, adaptive in dynamic environment and energized by challenges;
· Excellent project management, analytical, modeling and problem-solving skills.