This position is related with the accounting work of Japanese subsidiaries in NetEase Group. This candidate is expected to handle various accounting tasks based on AP accounting. Detailed work assignments will differentiate depending on candidate's skills and experience. This position will offer a good growth environment for those who want to further their career development in accounting.
1. Review and book journal entries for various business purchase and staff daily expense reimbursement;
2. Complete the journal entries for relevant payment vouchers, prepare cash receipt & payment schedule and various expense reports;
3. Prepare monthly summary and analysis for AP balance and various expenses;
4. Perform self-check of journal entries, prepare financial statements, maintain contract management and perform other daily accounting work;
5. Communicate with the local business team in Japan, and coordinate with various departments to continuously optimize reimbursement and financial processes under NetEase Group process practice.
1. Over 3 years of corporate accounting experience, relevant work experience such as AP accounting is preferred;
2. Japanese Business Bookkeeping Level 2 or equivalent skills background;
3. Proficient in Japanese (full professional proficiency); Fluent in Chinese
4. Rigorous, hard-working and responsible to work.