Location: Flexible – remote
Preferred Locations: US West Coast (California or Washington preferred); BC, Canada.
NetEase is looking for an Project Manager to help manage the development of some of the most popular games from our partner studios. As a Project Manager, you will be working with different NetEase teams to help promote collaboration and communication between teams. You will work with the team to help build strong relationships with different teams and stakeholders in achieving a common strategic vision. You will work with key disciplines such as art, design, QA, and business to ensure the game will be executed on schedule and on quality.
- Work with Senior Project Managers to review and provide feedback to partner’s roadmap.
- Develop a strong understanding of different development process including project planning and tracking
- Develop a strong set of communication skills to help bring alignments to different teams
- Work with different partners to carefully consider all feedback develop an expert level understanding of gaming insights
- Develop key insights in organizational structures, processes, and practices of the teams to ensure efficiency.
- At least 2 years of experience in Game Production/Design or Project Management with relevant experience in Project Management.
- Ability to communicate and understand complex concepts effectively.
- Self-motivator that can coordinate with multiple teams.
- Strong problem solver with outside-of-the-box thinking.
- Passion for video game development and understanding the process of making video games.Bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Business Management, etc.