Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: United Kingdom
We’re looking for the talents:
1. Develop specific recruitment strategies, and recruitment plans according to the business unit under responsibility.
2. Manage and promote the optimization of recruitment channels, including but not limited to headhunting, recruitment websites, and recruitment service providers to improve effectiveness.
3. Collect and identify talent flow trends in the game industry, and form regular industry analysis reports supporting strategic decisions.
4. Coordinate and take charge of recruitment work with high efficiency and great experience, including demand management, interview, selection, talent attraction, and landing.
5. Empower key roles such as interviewers and hiring managers with the recruitment domain expertise to work towards becoming a business recruitment partner.
6. Team lead role-Build up a Europe GTA team and cultivate an environment of collaboration and align teams to overall talent acquisition strategy and roadmap.
1. 8+ years of experience in recruiting with 3 years in the gaming industry.
2. Team lead role-at least 3 years of experience managing teams.
1. BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
2. Experience in headhunter agencies with rich social networks in the gaming industry.
3. Experience effectively hiring, inspiring, and developing talent.
4. Demonstrates executive communication skills, influence, and a growth mindset.
5. Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness, and online/social media.