Contact Email: email@example.com
Location: Remote, US
NetEase Games North American Team is growing during these exciting times! We are looking for a sharp, strategic Senior Product Marketing Specialist with a strong focus on games industry and market analysis. The qualified candidate will bring their seasoned acumen and experience to our team and lead with expertise in market and target audience analysis/forecasting. In addition to strategic planning, this individual also has a deep understanding and passion for gamers and their communities, activating on GTM concepts that are both innovative and authentic.
Our goal for NetEase Games is nothing short of publishing the best games, with the most creative campaigns, to tap into the passions of gamers worldwide. Come join us and get in on the ground floor in this journey’s exciting first step!
· Lead strategic planning and GTM publishing for a portfolio of high potential IPs and brands on console, PC, and mobile.
· Target audience analysis — leadership experience with TA forecasting, including user research best practices.
· Manage Digital Publishing Platforms – hands-on experience with games publishing on Steam, Epic, PS Store, and Xbox.
· Collaborate with dev studios to optimize player retention and monetization by driving product and game features.
· Define KPIs of success for each title under your portfolio.
· Create Full cycle publishing roadmap — creative agility to plan complete GTM strategy from announce to post-launch.
· Lead our partners and agencies for best-in-class campaigns and activations.
· 3-5 years of experience of w/ game industry market analysis — from units sold to emerging trends.
· Deeply knowledgeable about the business of videogames.
· Work with 3rd party digital publishing platforms (Steam, Epic, PS, Xbox) and establish best practices.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work across timezones, languages and cultures — the successful candidate will coordinate strategy and execution w/ multiple teams at HQ in China.
· A passion for games — everything from aesthetics, controls, design philosophies — we’re looking for individuals who live and breathe videogames.
*This position is fully remote w/ certain required travel & office appearances.